Sunday, July 27, 2014

Which Pocket?

Just a bit of a pet peeve here. If you get an email or see a photo on FB that is "shocking" why not go to Snopes.com or one of the other sites that explain/discuss these things? Especially if it is politically motivated?

I am not pro-Obama but seriously? He is going to be kissing a man in public with his wife looking on? On the flip side, some of the Bush photos/stories are just as outrageous. Both sides are eager to shove the other into the mud as much as possible. Both sides are not without fault. Both sides are after as much money and power as they can get from the citizens of this country. "Right wing/Left Wing" simply means one is going to reach as deep in to the right or left pocket as they can and pull as much money out as possible.

There are aspects of the democratic belief system I agree with, some of the republican system I agree with but when it is time to vote, it isn't the party I am voting for but the candidate and 99.9% of the time, it is the individual I consider the best/least of two evils.

Very rarely is it a man (or woman) I would want to visit in my house, be around my kids or even feed my dogs. Certainly don't want one around with a cigar who swears he did not inhale.


1 comment: